Monday, July 6, 2009

Tempation

Been pretty caught up with work and other things lately, so didn't really bother updating my blog. Anyway, i'll just summarize on what i did for the past few days.

Watched transformers, revenge of the fallen on friday evening. It was already 10 plus after the movie, so we left for home. I was actually feeling rather sleepy after i reach home considering it was only 11. And on sunday, went for cheer 2009 at the bukit jalil stadium with the family. They were simply going there as sue-anne's in the team, i on the other hand went mainly to see sarah, hehe :) sadly, not many came and support our school this year. Stayed for a few more performance after cyrens then headed home. It was quite a satisfying day as i get to eat subway..subway is simply delicious. I swear after taking a bite of it, it made me crave for more.

6th July
Today is not a lucky day for me.

Lastly, thanks for the lip conditioner ma, i love it alot

1 comment: