Saturday, October 3, 2009

Backstabber

Definitely been some time since i last blogged.

Anyway, it'll be a short one again today as i absolutely have no idea on wat to blog about. Trials are coming to an end soon, cant wait to go out and all. Think the last time i step into the cinema was like last month?

Been studying, eating, sleeping, and attending tuition for the past few weeks. And yea, that pretty much sums up my day =.= super sien. I ought to do something more productive, maybe shopping or catch a movie? Staying at home is such a bore.

3 comments:

  1. wow… what a great blog . thanks for the sharing the superb information. i like this blog. its a nice information and its a nice sharing….. screw press manufacturers | oil mill machinery manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog. super sharing. thanks for the sharing the superb information. Bollywood upcoming movie Kick | top10tipsforhealth

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend has been seeing this guy on & off again for over a month.. but at the same time she's been sexting / planning on hooking up with his bestfriend.. well the other day I went with her to see her bf and he invited his friend over since I was pretty much a 3rd wheel.. so we go swimming & her bfs friend starts hitting on me and messing around. While this is going on she's over at the other end of the pool messing around with her boyfriend.. so this guy is trying hard to get my attention splashing me & grabbing me. And he kisses me.. I tell him he's going to get me in trouble for messing around that it was going to piss her off since he had been sexually talking to her. He didn't seem to care. I repeatedly told him wait and that he was going to make her mad at the both of us and he still kept coming at me kissing me like she didn't exist.. we ended up messing around. hoist manufacturer

    ReplyDelete