Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A dream is a wish

26th April
First off, i would like to wish my lil friend in yellow below

A very very Happy Birthday (:

* we look pretty funny here but hmmm..this seem to be the only picture of us which is the most presentable one, so yea..hehe*

Guess what, it so happens to be Mr. Ching's birthday today as well. He's back to teaching us, but unfortunately, he'll be taking another 2 weeks off due to his operation that's gonna be held this week. Anyway, had another shopping date with mum today. Since sue-anne's going to one u today, might as well just follow along and get the stuff i want right? (: it was only me and my mum. Watched fast and furious 4...honestly, it was damn damn good. After our show, we went searching for a few items i need desperately. I managed to get my accessories, so phew..i'm all set for charity dinner already (:

27th April
No school today as we just had our sports day last saturday. Lessons and homework resumes tomorrow.
Sigh. Basically spent the whole day at home watching tv. I seriously ought to have some motivation to get me going on my homework. Don't even feel surprise if u happen to seemy table all stacked up with homework =.=

9/10

28th April
We got our student card (: Lessons were boring, what more we had double BM period at the end of the day. Let's all look on the bright side though, it's holiday this friday...
YESS

look at mal and farisha (: cute right

No comments:

Post a Comment