Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Curses

I didnt go to school today, that explains y i can blog that early huh. I just received a sms from esther saying they're all going to have their gotong royong now :( everyone's present for it, except me and ru wen, she has a netball tournament or sumthing..DAMN IT

its all the throat's fault...it's causing me a really really bad cough, thanks to it, i wont be able to get pictures for my 1st kerja amal. Hopefully ru wen and i can take it next day or sumthing.

Just because i'm upstairs using the computer, my grandma concluded that i NEVER drink water. Its so annoying..simply say stuff, she doesnt even know wat im doing up here..plus she's screaming and scolding me from down thr man. She could have use a nicer tone lecturing me, i dun mind :)

( p.s she's nice afterall, she's cooking plain porridge for me)

** pp.s erhem is a healthy thing..and i say erhem everyday :0

No comments:

Post a Comment