Monday, January 26, 2009

Sing our happy song

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR



25th January
yes, it's cny eve, and on that particular night, 4 of us girls, both my sis, me and my aunt were assigned to cook a dish each. Sue-anne cooked some fried abalone, mushroom and vege dish with cheese, sureene prepared some marinated duck, my aunt made fried prawn with cereal and as for myself, i've decided to prepare fried mushroom :)

i was the last one who prepared the dish as i took a long time preparing my stuff and all. I rinse then soak my mushroom, when it was ready, only i started frying it. My 1st attempt was a failure -.- apparently, i didnt put enough flour. when i was about to gave up, grandma helped, and it turned out nice and yummy. They said it was soft and good, well i kinda took credit for that since my grandma help me as well...

26th January
Just like any other day, i woke up at 8, wash up and stuff then left house around 10 for my grandparents place to bai nian, had lunch there as well. I dun really have a hometown like most ppl do, so usually my family and i just stay here in kl to celebrate cny. Stayed thr for about 3 hours then left for home. went for movie after that....and the story goes.
I hv some pics. but i'll just post it sum other time when im free.

No comments:

Post a Comment