Saturday, January 17, 2009

Where's the school mood ?

It has been two weeks since school reopen, i hv to say, i do LOVE my class considering the fact that my beloved friends are in the same class as me, wee~ expect for elena, malini and farisha, they're all in gamma. Well, school isnt that bad despite the part whr i gotta get up early in the morning for school. Mr. Ching's our form teacher, not bad i suppose. p.s im in 5 Delta :)

Pn. Norhanizah gave us 2 tugasan harian, both due on the 2nd and 3rd feb. respectively. Wat's the difference man, tell me..hehe. I'll have to complete it latest by next sat. if i wanna enjoy my Chinese New Year week that is. Plus, i have accounts, maths, and add maths work to complete by this weekend. I SO do not have the school mood although i've been in school for 2 weeks, Chinese New Year is basically wat i have in mind right now. Just imagine, all the new clothes, ang pau, good food and all the fabulous outings. Jeez...i cant wait >.< it's coming soon..in a week time :)

2 comments: