Saturday, January 24, 2009

Dear diary

Morning....

I woke up at 8, wash up, prepared and left house at about 8.30 for tuition. The initial plan for the day was to follow my whole family to the temple to pray, it's sum important day on the Chinese calender, plus grandma said it was compulsory for us to go praying today. Ya, so basically the plan was to leave the house at 10 for praying , then go for lunch and bla bla. However, i couldn't join them as i have chem tuition at 9-10.30, it's usually held at 3.30-5 every Saturday. It was an exception today, he brought forward our tuition today cause he's leaving for Ipoh in the afternoon.
Reached home around 11.15, and the moment i step into the house, the first thing i did was sitting in front of my comp :) I'm currently watching a show, email-ing and blogging..i tell u, girls are damn good at multi-tasking. In my case, i call it triple tasking...For those who love Taiwan dramas, i highly recommend this show to u, My lucky star. It's really really nice and worth watching, I've watched it before, and I'm watching it again, i think this's my 3rd time? the main cast for this show is Jimmy Lin and korean celeb Yoo Ha Na. I'll just post up a few pictures of the show for now....
Cd cover

from left to right : Leon jay williams, xiao ling, jimmy lin and yoo ha na

No comments:

Post a Comment