Friday, February 20, 2009

I do

19th February

Happy Birthday Ke Jie

20th February
Would be neglecting my blog for a few days as exam is just around the corner, to be more exact, it's tomorrow..so yea, sorry guys. Will update it as soon as exam's over :) cant wait...i wanna go out so badly now T_T exam should just be demolish or sumthing. Today was just like any other day, except to my observations, many of my classmate were stressing over exam, class deco and etc. Few of us stayed back to finish up with the class deco, they were eileen, zue yi, yee leng, ru wen, xiu li, xiu li's brother, kelvin, jin yang, si ching and i. Btw, sorry if i had left out sum of ur names. Didn't stay long as i have a dentist appointment. I think i shall keep this a short, bye.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi gorgeous (:
    I cant help but to leave u a comment (:


    p.s kkn knkn nnk...

    ReplyDelete