Thursday, February 5, 2009

Route

This was taken some time ago, maybe few days ago ? anyway, the thing was elena and mal came over to my house on that particular day. We were doing a lil revision b4 we did sumthing which was more interesting (:

Now, for the pictures......


i'm using my brother's baby bike, since elena took the big one, grrr


heading back, if u see carefully, u'll be able to see that jonathan was pulling my hair =.=


i think i was laughing at something elena did, LOL

riding down memory lane~~
noli me tengere (p.s it means dun touch me) elena was bullying me, lol..haha

elena, mal and i (: off we go cycling

we only use 2 bicycles, so we took turns cycling it, and or course, our butt hurts like hell riding the smaller bike, it's my brother's...sue-anne and my bike was currently out of order. We headed towards the park, with hopes of playing the swing swing, hehe..to our surprise, it was full with KIDS. Well, it so happen, one of the houses at my housing area was having some cny celebration, hence it explains all the children in the park. Since it was fully occupied, mal, elena, jonathan and i decided to cycle around the house area. I think we went cycling for about an hour ?? i may be doubting everything but one thing for sure, we had a hell lots of fun :) Shall do this more often

No comments:

Post a Comment